what's going on?
Regarding COVID-19 : Our goal is to continue serving delicious meals and donuts to the people of Durango. We are diligently following the guidelines set by San Juan Basin Health Department (SJBHD).
• We are sanitizing all human contact surfaces with a Quaternary based sanitizer an additional 3x per day.
• Our team members are wearing masks at all time, and using disposable gloves.
• We are continuing to monitor and enforce stricter hand washing rules using proper technique.
• We are not allowing any employee to work with any signs of illness whatsoever
• We are guiding guests through our line using 6’ social distancing parameters – please help us by complying with staff guidance
• We are asking guests who may have been exposed or showing any signs of illness to stay home.
Mon to Fri 7am - 1pm
Sat & Sun 7am - 1pm